This foundational course is so unique that experienced Thai massage practitioners and instructors, along with those who are brand new to Thai bodywork, will find themselves engaging in an in-depth inspirational learning experience. Come with us on a journey of learning that is like no other. Formerly called "Foundations of Thai Bodywork"
• Instruction in how to give a full body Thai massage
• Understanding of the layers of the physical body through Thai medicine perspective
• Examination of the sen lines, a unique understanding of our connection to movement
• Techniques for supine, prone and seated massage
• History, theory, and spirituality of Thai healing arts
• Daily reusi da ton, Thai self care practices
• Daily traditional Thai healing arts spiritual practice
Enrollment currently closed. To be scheduled for September 2018. Please check back in May when the schedule should be up.
32 Continuing Education Hours
Taught by: Nephyr Jacobsen
This class is also taught by instructors in the Naga Center Teacher's Guild in various locations throughout the U.S. and the U.K.