This foundational course is so unique that experienced Thai massage practitioners and instructors, along with those who are brand new to Thai bodywork, will find themselves engaging in an in-depth inspirational learning experience. Come with us on a journey of learning that is like no other. Formerly called "Foundations of Thai Bodywork"
• Instruction in how to give a full body Thai massage
• Understanding of the layers of the physical body through Thai medicine perspective
• Examination of the sen lines, a unique understanding of our connection to movement
• Techniques for supine, prone and seated massage
• History, theory, and spirituality of Thai healing arts
• Daily reusi da ton, Thai self care practices
• Daily traditional Thai healing arts spiritual practice
December 4th - 7th Intensive workshop
Please Note that the September class is full and all registrations are now for the December class
26 Continuing Education Hours
Taught by: Nephyr Jacobsen
This class is also taught by instructors in the Naga Center Teacher's Guild in various locations throughout the U.S. and the U.K.