Ethics and Communication for Healing Arts
From Buddhism and Thai Medicine Teachings
Private Lesson Workshops
Join me (Nephyr) for private or small group workshops exploring and understanding ethics for the healing arts as taught through the lens of Thai medicine and Buddhism. These individually tailored workshops are rooted in kindness and ancient wisdom and provide truly applicable useful tools for navigating therapist/client relations. Students will be given certificates reflective of in person class hours attended. Topics we will cover include but are not limited to:
- Buddhist teachings as ethical guides for healing arts practitioners
This follows teachings from Thai medical studies in which the Buddhist precepts are redefined specifically for those in medical professions.
- Rules for traditional medicine practitioners ~ in which we find that the Hippocratic Oath and all basic boundaries of medicine are universally understood throughout geography and history.
- Buddha dharma and parables as tools for communication with healing arts patients/clients.
- Western based communication tools (that happen to have inherent harmony with Buddhist teachings) including a strong focus on the teachings of Marshal Rosenberg (Non-Violent Communication).
- The brahmaviharas for healing arts practitioners; Buddhist teaching in good will, compassion, sympathetic joy and equanimity.
- For healing arts teachers workshops can be tailored to include communication as applies to instructing groups and individuals.
Workshops are tailored to the individual or small group and cost $50 per person per hour with group discounts for groups between 3 and 6 people.
Schedule a Private or Small Group Workshop
Please fill out the form below and I will get back to you shortly. We are going to have a lovely and fascinating time together!